From:  Jon Tegethoff[SMTP:secbydes@thoughtport.com]
Sent:  Thursday, June 27, 1996 1:49 AM
To:  www-security
Subject:  Re: Need a Security Consultant

>One of the things which sets us apart from our competitors is that
>we are the only Information Security consulting company which is
>staffed with former Information Security Officers (ISOs) who have
>a proven track of success in implementing highly secure, cost-
>effective Information Security.

The word "only" overstates your case more than a bit.  Neither your
company
nor yours is the "only" company staffed with Information Security
Officers
with a proven track record.

* Jon Tegethoff           jet@secbydes.com *
* Cypher-Sage        1605 South Garden St. *
* Palatine, Il  60067        847-397-2646  *